· California’s attorney general accused chase bank of using false documents in court cases to collect credit card debts.. Credit Cards » News & Advice News » Research and Statistics » California blasts Chase for robo-signing.. the bank filed more than 100 lawsuits a day. To maintain that volume, employees robo-signed court documents.
Florida FHA Loan Details The new fees are mandated by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) as a part of their strategic plan to encourage private capital to reenter the mortgage market. based on strength of a loan.
· I need a referral to a real estate lawyer having experience in foreclosure and deed in lieu and dealing with Ocwen loan servicing. Also dealing with chain of title and robo signers. Need to know if a change of counsel to Pro Se(self representation) requires a motion to the court.
· It lets them use facts from robo-signing claims in securities, insurance and tax fraud cases.. General Eric Schneiderman that accused some banks of deceit and fraud in.
The allegations against the lawyers, who represented GMAC, stemmed from their handling of Maine cases that brought attention to a national robo-signing. are accused of not doing enough under their.
Jury awards $5.4 million to couple after finding fraud in foreclosure case Jury awards couple $5.4 million in foreclosure case against Wells Fargo and its mortgage servicer
HUD Makes Reverse Mortgages a Little Less Attractive Reverse mortgages might be attractive options for seniors with limited incomes and. interest, you will have less equity in your home as your loan balance increases.. by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).. When meeting with the counselor, talk through your concerns and make sure to .
· Citigroup, one week after cutting ties with a controversial Florida law firm accused of using ‘robo-signers’ to rubber-stamp mortgage documents, said.
The defendants were accused of carrying out terrorist propaganda and incitement. Eyuboglu said Onderoglu also faces a separate legal case for supporting academics put on trial for signing a letter.
The money would come from a settlement with JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other banks accused of "robo-signing," in which foreclosure documents were signed by bank employees or agents without properly certifying all the papers.
Foreclosure crisis: robo-signers blamed for Mortgage Mistake.. That means that banks could have more incentive to negotiate with borrowers instead of evicting them.
· Housingwire: Just this past week, Ocwen agreed to pay $900,000 to the state of Washington after an investigation conducted by the state found that Ocwen used unlicensed companies in India and the Philippines to service mortgage loans. And more good/bad news came out for Ocwen last week, when a federal judge dismissed a racketeering lawsuit against the nonbank.